By Satinder Ahuja
content material: Chromatography and pharmaceutical research / Satinder Ahuja --
Chromatography and new drug improvement / Satinder Ahuja --
trade techniques for research of prescribed drugs / John A. Adamovics and Kimberly Shields --
Ruggedness of impurity determinations in prescription drugs : high-performance liquid chromatography research with ultraviolet detection / M.P. Newton, John Mascho, and Randy J. Maddux --
High-performance liquid chromatography in pharmaceutical improvement of antibiotic items / L.J. Lorenz --
gasoline chromatography and pharmaceutical analyses / Harold M. McNair and Ketan M. Trivedi --
fuel chromatography and mass spectrometry of Erythrina alkaloids from the foliage of genetic clones of 3 Erythrina species / Lori D. Payne and Joe P. Foley --
constructing stereoselective high-performance liquid chromatographic assays for pharmacokinetic reviews / Irving W. Wainer --
Direct enantiomeric separation and research of a few aromatase inhibitors on cellulose-based chiral desk bound levels / Hassan Y. Aboul-Enein --
Chromatographic research of host-cell protein impurities in prescribed drugs derived from recombinant DNA / Donald O. O'Keefe and Mark L. Will --
Binding proteins in improvement of online postcolumn response detection platforms for liquid chromatography / Minas S. Barbarakis and Leonidas G. Bachas --
choice of a brand new oral cephalosporin in organic fluids : liquid chromatographic, ultraviolet, and mass spectrometric equipment / Hwai-Tzong Pan, Pramila Kumari, and Chin-Chung Lin --
medications and metabolites in organic fluids : automatic research through laboratory robotics / Linda A. Brunner --
Preparative separations of glycerophospholipids through high-performance liquid chromatography / J.V. Amari and P.R. Brown --
Small-molecule pharmaceutical separations by means of capillary electrophoresis : process improvement and manipulation of selectivity / Michael E. Swartz and John VanAntwerp.
Read or Download Chromatography of Pharmaceuticals. Natural, Synthetic, and Recombinant Products PDF
Similar pharmacy books
Of the masses of hundreds of thousands of compounds synthesized every year, such a lot have nearly no likelihood of turning into medicinal drugs. This challenge exists simply because so much molecules lack the drug-like homes essential to allow them to be potent in vivo. to handle this factor, Alex Avdeef's Absorption and Drug improvement indicates the reader how one can research a compound's pharmaceutical homes, emphasizing oral absorption.
Supplying assistance for chemists and different scientists coming into pharmaceutical discovery and improvement, this up to the moment reference provides contributions from a world crew of approximately 50 popular researchers―offering a superior grounding in artificial and actual natural chemistry, and clarifying the jobs of assorted specialties within the improvement of recent medicines.
This e-book compiles multidisciplinary efforts to conceptualize the surroundings in examine and scientific surroundings that creates the fertile flooring for the sensible software of custom-made drugs judgements and likewise permits scientific pharmacogenomics for developing pharmacotyping in drug prescription. Its covers leading edge drug formulations and nanotheranostics, molecular imaging and signatures, translational nanomedicine and informatics, stem telephone treatment methods, modeling and predictability of drug reaction, pharmacogenetics-guided drug prescription, pediatric drug dosing, pharmacovigila.
- Pharmaceutical Pre-Approval Inspections: A Guide to Regulatory Success
- Wilson and Gisvold’s Textbook of Organic Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Capillary Electrophoresis in Chiral Analysis
- Development of biopharmaceutical parenteral dosage forms
Additional info for Chromatography of Pharmaceuticals. Natural, Synthetic, and Recombinant Products
24. 25. S. Ahuja, Discovery of New Compounds by Thin Layer Chromatography, Techniques and Applications of Thin Layer Chromatography, J. Touchstone and J. , Wiley, 1985, p. 109. S. , (1986). B. Kratochvil, and J. K. Taylor, Anal. , 53, 924A (1981). W. J. Youden, J. Assoc. Off. Anal. , 50, 1007 (1967). F. W. Karasek, R. E . Clement, and J. A. Sweetman, Anal. , 53, 1050A (1981). S. Ahuja, P. Liu, and J. B. Smith, FACSS 9th Meeting, September 23, 1982. S. Ahuja, Drug Quality Lecture, Indian Pharm. Congress, Dec.
J. , 1990, 521, 19. ; ACS Symposium Series; American Chemical Society: Washington, DC, 1992. ch004 High-Performance Liquid Chromatography Analysis with Ultraviolet Detection M. P. Newton, John Mascho, and Randy J. , Zebulon, NC 27597 The use of relative response factors i s a good means to obtain weight percent impurity values when employing HPLC analysis with UV detection. The ruggedness of the relative response factor for a given reference and impurity compound i s inversely proportional to the difference i n shape and slope of the respective UV curves near the analytical wavelength.
3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23. 24. 25. S. Ahuja, Discovery of New Compounds by Thin Layer Chromatography, Techniques and Applications of Thin Layer Chromatography, J. Touchstone and J. , Wiley, 1985, p. 109. S. , (1986). B. Kratochvil, and J. K. Taylor, Anal. , 53, 924A (1981). W. J. Youden, J. Assoc. Off. Anal. , 50, 1007 (1967). F. W. Karasek, R. E . Clement, and J. A. Sweetman, Anal. , 53, 1050A (1981). S. Ahuja, P. Liu, and J. B. Smith, FACSS 9th Meeting, September 23, 1982.
- Download A Companion to the Philosophy of Biology (Blackwell by Sahotra Sarkar, Anya Plutynski PDF
- Download Die Außenpolitik der Bundesrepublik Deutschland: Eine by Wilfried von Bredow PDF