By Hans Schreier
Demonstrates how substitution of numerous ligands can render albumin a flexible concentrating on device for selective drug accumulation in a number of mobilephone populations of the liver! Considers the efforts in biotechnology and molecular biology to supply clever drug supply units via exploiting organic pathways! Containing over 1100 references to facilitate additional examine, Drug concentrating on expertise updates fresh development in oral and colonic concentrating on expertise utilizing pH- and enzyme-sensitive coating fabrics and novel polymer platforms. Suggesting harnessing organic approaches because the final method of the supply or expression of pharmacologically lively brokers, Drug focusing on expertise is a top-shelf reference for pharmacists, pharmacologists, and pharmaceutical scientists analytical, floor, actual, and colloid chemists and biochemists and upper-level undergraduate and graduate scholars in those disciplines.
Read Online or Download Drug Targeting Technology: Physical, Chemical, Biological Methods PDF
Similar pharmacy books
Absorption and Drug Development: Solubility, Permeability and Charge State
Of the masses of hundreds of thousands of compounds synthesized every year, such a lot have nearly no likelihood of changing into medications. This challenge exists simply because so much molecules lack the drug-like homes essential to permit them to be powerful in vivo. to deal with this factor, Alex Avdeef's Absorption and Drug improvement indicates the reader how one can study a compound's pharmaceutical homes, emphasizing oral absorption.
Process Chemistry in the Pharmaceutical Industry
Delivering tips for chemists and different scientists coming into pharmaceutical discovery and improvement, this up to the moment reference offers contributions from a global crew of approximately 50 popular researchers―offering a superior grounding in man made and actual natural chemistry, and clarifying the jobs of varied specialties within the improvement of latest medicinal drugs.
Handbook of Personalized Medicine: Advances in Nanotechnology, Drug Delivery, and Therapy
This publication compiles multidisciplinary efforts to conceptualize the surroundings in learn and scientific environment that creates the fertile flooring for the sensible application of customized drugs judgements and in addition permits medical pharmacogenomics for developing pharmacotyping in drug prescription. Its covers leading edge drug formulations and nanotheranostics, molecular imaging and signatures, translational nanomedicine and informatics, stem mobilephone remedy methods, modeling and predictability of drug reaction, pharmacogenetics-guided drug prescription, pediatric drug dosing, pharmacovigila.
- Marine and Freshwater Toxins
- Pharmacology for nurses: a pathophysiologic approach
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients. Development, Manufacturing, and Regulation
- Pharmacology : a handbook for complementary healthcare professionals
- Biotechnology and biopharmaceuticals : transforming proteins and genes into drugs
Extra resources for Drug Targeting Technology: Physical, Chemical, Biological Methods
O. M. Wrong, A. J. Vince, and J. C. Waterlow, The contribution of endogenous urea to faecal ammonia in man, determined by 15N labelling of plasma urea, Clin. Sci. 68:193–199 (1985). 38. G. L. Simon, and S. L. Gorbach, The human intestinal microflora, Digest. Dis. Sci. ):147S–162S (1986). 39. R. Prizont, N. Konigsberg, Identification of bacterial glycosidases in rat cecal contents, Digest. Dis. Sci. 26:733–777 (1981). 40. D. Wong, S. Larrabee, K. Clifford, J. Tremblay, and D.
Gorbach, The human intestinal microflora, Digest. Dis. Sci. ):147S–162S (1986). 39. R. Prizont, N. Konigsberg, Identification of bacterial glycosidases in rat cecal contents, Digest. Dis. Sci. 26:733–777 (1981). 40. D. Wong, S. Larrabee, K. Clifford, J. Tremblay, and D.
17. S. S. Rao, and W. A. Ritschel, Development and in vitro/in vivo evaluation of a colonic release capsule of vasopressin, Int. J. Pharmaceut. 86:35–41 (1992). 18. S. S. Rao, and W. A. P. Pharma Sciences 5:19–29 (1995). 19. A. Rubinstein, B. Tirosh, M. Baluom, T. Nassar, A. David, R. Radai, I. Gliko-Kabir, and M. Friedman, The rationale for peptide drug delivery to the colon and the potential of polymeric carriers as effective tools, J. Controlled Release 46:59–73 (1996). 20. N. Gardner, W. Haresign, R.
- Download All About Love: New Visions by bell hooks PDF
- Download Simians, Cyborgs, and Women: The Reinvention of Nature by Donna J. Haraway PDF